We welcome volunteers of all ages and capabilities. Everyone 15 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult.
Our slowest time is May – October. We have very few hours for volunteers. So if needing community service for school or other reasons, please keep this in mind.
While we can’t always say what volunteering will entail on a day-to-day basis, typical tasks usually include:
- Help carry out food to vehicles
- General housekeeping
- Stocking shelves in our display room
- Sort, log and label food products
- Quality Control
- Mark out the UPC codes on food products
- Wash and dry magnets that are used to label our shelves
- Other tasks that need to be done
Current volunteer hours are posted on our front page.